Total Pageviews

Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm BACK!

It's incredible how much can change in four years. And it's incredible what can remain exactly the same. On one hand, I think of the vast catalogue of experiences and memories that have spilled across the ribbon of time since the last time I wrote in this blog and think of how many places I've been and things I've done. On the other, it really feels like just yesterday that I wrote my last entry.
Regardless, I would like to be more active from now on. As you can see, I've collaborated with Square Space to invent a website. I'm happy with the way it's coming together and I'm happy that I'll be able to update it and change it as I feel fit. But now, as it feels like everyone has a "web presence", I felt more and more that it was sheer laziness on my part to not build a site and have a place where people could go to find out about my current projects, upcoming events, and more. So here it is! Enjoy!
Thanks for coming by! If you've got any requests or suggestions, let me know.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Dude, start this up again and sooner or later, some crazy relative is liable to show up with an axe, a hammer or a butcher knife. . . .